Free Shipping for all purchases $20.00 or more!!
BUILD A MOUNT
below are some of the mounts you can build with our system
Introduction Video Components Video
How To Use The Build A Mount System
- This System will give you the capability to create a whole range of custom hands-free BCD camera mounts and BCD Dive light mounts. As well as camera pole light mounts. By using this system you can have fun being creative and save money by building & assembling your mount. You can also reconfigure components from 1 mount to create another mount.
- Watch the video's above to get familiar with the BUILD A MOUNT SYSTEM.
- First you have to determine whether it will be a BCD type mount or camera pole mount.
- If it is a BCD type mount (in other words a camera or light mount that will be attached to your BCD shoulder strap), it will require that you to purchase a BCD plate and strap (straps comes in standard which fits a BCD strap up to 3 ½”. The wide strap fits a BCD shoulder strap 3 ½” or wider).
- Once the plate has been purchased and strap selected you can proceed in adding Loc-Line components to build the mount. All components can be bought separately. This allows the user/creator to build a mount to fit his/her needs. We have also provided some helpful hints and guides to which components are used in creating or assembling our current models. This will help you as a reference for either replicating or creating your own version that best fits your needs.
- Regardless of which mount you want to build, it is recommended you purchase the loc-line connecting pliers and a star key. These items are a 1 TIME ONLY purchase and can be used to build all of the mounts.
- Remember to always leash your camera or light and NEVER build a mount that will prohibit the release or ditching of your BCD. In other words DO NOT anchor your mount across both sides of your BCD. This misuse of product is considered an unsafe way to attach mounts. Because there are many ways to configure this Build A Mount system. It is up to the user to determine which way to safely use such mounts.
- Z GEAR INC is not liable for loss of property , injury or death due to the use or misuse of these products.